1. Inspiration | Collect some photos of your perfect garment. We advise you to have a look on Instagram, Tumbler and Pinterest or ask us for some advice! We will point you in the right direction.
2. First Appointment | Make an appointment and let’s have a look at the vision for your perfect tailor-made product. We discuss things like the fabric, design and other options. Next to this we take your measurements and discuss the perfect fit.
3. Production | Depending on your fabrics of choice, production will take between 3 and 7 weeks. In the meantime, we could assist you with the styling.
4. Fitting | When the product arrives in our studio, you will be notified for a fitting. It is during this time we see how perfect the garment wraps around your body. If adjustments need to be made, they will be done locally.
5. Afterservice | We will contact you after a few weeks to ask for an update about the product.